Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I want to change the thumbnail image of product in the product table. How can I do it.

Thanks for your comment here. .Yes, you’re able to customize thumbs image for your product’s table. Go to Configure page of our plugin (Dashboard->Product Table->Configure). Over there, you will find a input box called “Thumbs Image Size”. Set your image size’s dimension. Remember, here supports only int/numeric number. So don’t insert px or inc etc. Only number. For example if you input 100 then image size will be 100px x 100px.

URGENT – Thumbnail image redirect

Hi:
    I am trying out your free version plugin to create a product table. I have 3 questions:
    1) when I click on thumbnail photo, it does not take me to the woocommerce product page/ It directs me to same page. If this option is not available in Free version, would PRO have the option? Somehow, users should be able to go to product page if they are not ready to purchase and need more info and then, go back to purchase from the table.
    2) Quick view: in Free version, when I click on Quickview, it does not show the quickview of the product like it does in Woocommerce product Quickview. Would PRO version have this? Again, customers should be able to see more details of the product if they need more info and not ready to buy yet.
    Table only show some tabs, but, some tabs should be able to redirect to product page and back here.
    3) Your table also does not show SEE CART, or CHECK OUT etc like it goes in NINJA Table plugin. Would you have such option in PRO?

Before buying your PRO, I want to make sure it would have these functions I need.

Thank you,
    KEVIN from USA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.