Are you looking for the top ChatGPT alternatives for your business? You’re just in the right place to get that information. Just hang on!
Well, did you ever ask anything on ChatGPT or get the answer you assumed?
If yes, you already know so many things about this trendy; AI chatbot – ChatGPT. It has spread its popularity like a storm everywhere. We all can see how quickly it creates hype in the online sector. Really, you can’t ignore its presence. This conversational tool can easily create great results for writing emails, blog posts, essays, codes, content, poems, songs, and so on.
However, today, we’re not going to talk about or discuss this overhyped tool. Rather, we’ll talk about some of the top and best alternatives to ChatGPT.
But before that, let’s get started with the very basic question below!
What is ChatGPT?
Before we explain what ChatGPT is, let’s see what it says when we ask it a question!
As you can assume from the answer, it’s a language model developed by OpenAI on Nov. 30, 2022. Actually, it has a large amount of information where you can find any topic at any time. If you want to just conversate with it, you can easily do that just by asking your queries.
Actually, it can understand the context of the query that you’re thinking of right now. And depending on the context, it gives the best result for you. But another fact is that it can’t generate the ultimate result. For that, it needs a review from a human to make it perfect.
Let’s go in deep and learn how it does work!
How does ChatGPT work?
In general, ChatGPT produces human-like answers by using a vast neural network. The entire process breaks down into six steps.
Let’s see them one by one:
- Input processing: First, the human user types the queries into ChatGPT’s text bar.
- Tokenization: Then, the program tokenizes the text, which means it splits it up into individual words to be analyzed.
- Embedding: The tokenized text is put into the transformer part of the neural network.
- Encoder-decoder attention: The transformer takes the text you type in and turns it into a code distribution for all possible outputs. Then it generates the output.
- Text translation: ChatGPT can translate text into different languages. For example, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and more.
- Text generation and the final output: After that, it provides the finalized version of the answer that you asked for. And you as a user get the answer as a text.
If you want to know the full work process of ChatGPT, you can check out this guide!
Why do you need ChatGPT alternatives?
We all know that ChaGPT is dominating the online world day by day. But still, there are some limitations to using this trendy AI tool. One of the big reasons to opt for an alternative is that ChatGPT is still learning from the user’s input. Also, it seems to be confusing in some cases if you ask different questions at the same time.
Therefore, you may need to know and use other alternatives. By doing so you can easily judge whether ChatGPT is 100% curated or not.
So let’s learn some real reasons why should you opt for an alternative to ChatGPT:
- It was trained on data from and before 2021. So ChatGPT cannot create real-time data.
- Can’t generate graphics or Artificial art.
- Can’t accept speech orders or generate voice responses.
- Doesn’t provide any API. So you can’t integrate it into your apps or any other third-party platform.
- ChatGPT server can’t take the heavy traffic on its website. So when you try to visit ChatGPT, you may see an error message.
- Its premium version costs $20 per month, which not everyone can afford. See more about ChatGPT Plus’s features.
These are the reasons that you should think to use alternatives to ChatGPT.
Check out the blog to get an in-depth idea about the 5 must-follow trends of digital marketing in 2023👇
Top 15 ChatGPT alternatives you can rely on in 2023
Now the time has come to learn some of the awesome ChatGPT alternatives. Depending on different categories, we have compiled this list. Here we have divided 15 tools into 5 different categories. It will help you to understand each tool’s characteristics and usage.
Let’s get started:
👉 ChatGPT alternative tools for Writing
We all know that ChatGPT is a language model tool. And it can understand human-made queries in a smart way. Depending on the context and query, it provides a suitable output. From writing elements to programming codes, it can give you a quick output within a minute.
Let’s now learn some ChatGPT alternative tools for writing:
Automata is an AI content-generation tool. It helps to repurpose content ready for blog and social media platforms. For example, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You’ll find some content repurposing content for your text such as a blog to social, content distribution, and blog to email, etc.
You may be thinking what can I repurpose with this tool, right? Well, you can blog, articles, case studies, videos, PDFs, and more.
Let’s check out some other key features of this tool:
- Automatic content generation for the blog, email copy, and social post
- Content repurposing templates
- Competitive research options
- Contextual filtering
- Content analysis and NLP
- Content monitoring options
Automata has a free version available for users. You can check the features and other options through the free version. However, if you like their free version, you can start your individual journey by only spending $39 per month. Also, you will have two more pricing models: business and custom.
Type.AI is a powerful document editor tool that helps users write remarkably fast, accurately, and error-free. Marketers, content creators, and anyone else who needs to write content quickly and efficiently can use “Type.AI“.
It has a great database where you can generate different types of articles, blog posts, email copies, social posts, and product descriptions within a few minutes. Like ChatGPT, it analyzes the user’s query and then gives its output. This way, it saves a lot of crucial time and extra effort for a content creator.
After you open the doc editor, you’ll get an intuitive dashboard where you can insert your draft write-up for editing. The entire dashboard looks so cool as if you’re writing code on the dashboard.
Here are some notable things about this cool AI tool – Type.Ai
- Individual options for heading, content, meta, and description
- A clean and intuitive dashboard
- Gives regular updates for enhancement
- Instant customer support
- The free version is available to check the efficiency
Well, after you enter the Type.Ai website, you will see the signup button. And then you need to signup for getting a waitlist confirmation. Once you’re done, you’ll get a confirmation link to join and use the tool.
HyperWrite is an AI tool to help writers improve their writing. The tool has a number of features that help writers do things like check their grammar, proofread their work, and optimize their content.
Like the ChatGPT, it uses natural language processing algorithms to analyze written content and identify errors such as grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. HyperWrite also offers suggestions for improving sentence structure and overall readability.
Other than that, there are also some other features that make this tool an alternative to ChatGPT:
- Automatically optimizes the content
- Gives suggestions where required
- Powerful grammar-checking option
- Gives a score to improve the quality of the content
- Useful integration with Microsoft word and Google doc
- Google chrome extension as a writing assistance
- It has some cool writing templates
It has three pricing models. In the free version, you can check 500 words/day and rewrite 15 sentences/day. For the premium and ultra packages, you need to spend $19.99 and $44.99 per month.
👉 ChatGPT alternative tools for ChatBot
Now we’re going to learn some ChatGPT alternative tools for ChatBot. There are a number of ChatBot tools available in the market. So considering the uniqueness and features, we have compiled this list.
Let’s get started:
Embra is a conversational AI tool designed to interact with users through natural language conversations, like ChatGPT. It can understand and respond to user input in a conversational manner. It basically pulls contextual data from Chrome and other apps to make Q&A, brainstorming, writing, reading, and coding faster and more creative.
Let’s learn some notable things about Embra:
- Provides fast responses
- 24/7 hour support
- Has the ability to handle a large number of queries
- Different third-party integration are available (Google Chrome, Slack, Gmail, and more)
- Fully NLP (Natural language processing) supported
- Analytics and reporting option
You can use the beta version of Embra. But for a paid version, you need to buy the subscription at $24/month. Also, you can join their Discord Channel for more updates and news.
Humata is also a ChatBot that fully supports NLP (natural language processing) algorithms and machine learning models to analyze the contents of files and give accurate and suitable responses to user questions.
It can be useful for businesses or organizations that need quick access to information from a large number of files or documents. It can help to automate the process of searching and analyzing information, saving time and improving efficiency.
Let’s learn some cool facts about this AI ChatBot:
- Data analysis
- Documentation management
- Financial research
- Quick responses
- 24/7 customer support
- And more
It has two pricing plans: free and pro. You can use the free one anytime. To use the pro version, you need to spend $14.99. With this pro version, you can check up to 250 pages per month.
Chatbase is an AI chatbot builder that lets you make a GPT chatbot that knows your data and is tailored to your needs. Just upload a PDF, and you’ll get a chatbot that can answer any question about it.
Let’s check out some other key factors of the ChatBase tool:
- It supports 95 languages
- Embed option available for adding this tool on any website
- Personalized chatbot system
- It has a secured AWS server system
- Third-party integration
There is a free version of ChatBase. Also, it has 3 available pricing plans: Hobby, Standard, and Professional. In the free version, you can send up to 15 messages per month, and get one chatbot. By spending $10/month (Hobby version), you can start using the premium version of the ChatBase.
👉 ChatGPT alternative tools for Coding
First of all, ChatGPT claims that they are not coding alternatives. But they can assist with some coding tasks to help programmers. They can generate code snippets, provide explanations to fix errors in the database, and so on.
Considering the facts, let’s see some of the coding tools below:
CodeSnippets is an AI tool that helps developers turn their queries into code. This tool is directly using the ChatGPT API to perform its activities.
It’s often used to store code snippets. This makes it easy for developers to organize and find their code snippets. Some tools also have features like highlighting syntax and auto-completion that make coding faster and easier.
Let’s check out some other facts about this tool:
- Specially made for Students who want to learn and execute codes
- Developers can easily take advantage by using CodeSnippet
- Open code-sharing options for teams to help and collaborate with each other
- You can create documentation, refactor, debug, and generate code with a single click
- Trained with the GPT3 platform to provide faster and more accurate responses
- Code analysis and the auto-save option is available
It has free trials for 7 days. But students, developers, and a big team can use this tool by spending $2, $4, and $10 monthly.
Tabnine is an AI-powered code completion tool that operates with famous code editors and IDEs (Integrated Development Environments) to recommend ways to finish code. It uses algorithms for machine learning to look at the context of the code and offer suitable code completions in real time.
Now let’s learn some unique facts about Tabnine:
- Integrates with popular code editors and IDEs like Visual Studio Code and PyCharm
- Learns from your code and adjust to the way you code over time
- Suggests not just single keywords or variables, but also whole lines or blocks of code
- Offers enterprise users both cloud-based and on-premise deployment options
Tabnine offers both a free and a paid version. The free version includes basic features and a limited number of code completions per month. For the premium version, you need to spend $12 per month. In this pro version, you’ll get more features and an unlimited number of code completions.
AirOps is an AI tool to write SQL blogs, documentation, and more 10x faster. If you have a small team, you can use the tool free of cost. It has both Google Chrome and Firefox integration to let you write your code smartly and efficiently. Like other ChatGPT alternatives, it also can be a great tool for your small-medium team.
Let’s check out some key factors of AirOps below:
- Draft SQL queries with natural language
- Explain and fix syntax errors in a flash
- Optimize any query to improve performance and trim your data bill
- Suggest questions that a database table could answer
- Magically write draft documentation for any table
- Generate a full python script from a table
It has both free and pro versions. And the premium one starts at $159/user/month. With this version, you’ll get 250 data resources. The team package offers $1799/month. With this version, you’ll get unlimited data resources to use.
👉 ChatGpt alternative tools for Photo Editing
Let’s see some of the best ChatGPT alternative tools for Photo Editing. So if you’re a designer, product designer, or UX-UI researcher, this section will be very helpful for you.
Mokker is a fairly new online tool for improving and editing photos that use AI. Mokker’s website says that it can automatically improve your photos with just one click or that you can manually change things like brightness, contrast, and color. You can also use a variety of filters and effects on your photos.
Let’s check out some other cool things about the Mokker photo editing tool:
- Automatic photo enhancement with one click. Manual adjustment of brightness, contrast, color, and other aspects of your photos
- A variety of filters and effects to apply to your photos
- The batch-processing feature lets you edit several photos at the same time
- Platform in the cloud that can be used from anywhere with an internet connection
- Model of paid subscriptions with a free trial for new users
- The user interface is simple and easy to understand
- AI that looks at your photos and suggests the best changes
- Fast processing times so you can quickly edit your photos
- You can import and export photos from and to Dropbox and other cloud storage services
They have three pricing plans. The basic one starts from $9/month. You can edit up to 100 images per month. The next plan is the standard plan. It starts from $19.99 per month. You can edit up to 500 images per month. Finally, the premium plan. It starts from $29.99 per month. In this package, you can edit up to 1000 images per month.
AfterShoot is made for photographers who want to edit and improve their photos quickly without having to learn a lot of complicated software like PhotoShop or Illustrator. We all know that photo editing is a tedious task. It kills a huge time and effort. But AfterShoot can easily do your job by giving you a quick edit on your photo.
Let’s see some of the amazing facts about the AfterShoot photo editing tool:
- The best photo finder option is available
- Group duplicates and sort out unwanted blinks
- Culling and editing option
- Emotion detector in the photo
- Photosensitivity option
- Import and export option
There is always a beta version available for you. You can use that anytime. However, you can purchase the main tool at $14.99 per month. In the premium package, you will get 24/7 hour customer support, unlimited images, and project editing, 79 hours image saving option, and more.
AI Image Enlarger
If you want to upgrade your image or photo quality, like image size, remove blurriness and background, AI Image Enlarger can be a good tool for you. It automatically removes all the odds from the image and gives you a fresh output.
All you have to do is upload your photograph and do everything you can to increase the image’s quality.
Let’s look at some more information regarding this tool below:
- AI enlarger to upscale image quality
- AI animator option to animate an image
- Sharpen your odd and blurry image
- Photo retouch option to make a photo smoother
- Automatic cartoon maker option
- Magic eraser option to remove elements from an image
- And more
You can initially use this tool free of cost. However, there are two pricing plans for this tool. Professional and advanced. For premium, you have to spend $9 per month and for advanced, you need to spend $19 per month with all the premium supports and facilities.
👉 ChatGPT alternative tools for Design
Let’s see some of the best ChatGPT alternative tools for design. So if you’re a graphic designer, product, or researcher, this section will be very helpful for you.
Autodesigner is Uizard’s newest AI-powered design tool. It lets users create multi-screen mockups by typing out project ideas in plain English.
Autodesigner is a lot like ChatGPT, but for designing UI/UX. Autodesigner is a new AI-powered feature for Uizard that will help you bring your vision to life in seconds. All you have to do is type in a few simple phrases, and AI will bring your app vision to life in seconds.
Autodesigner is here to help you get more done, whether you are a pro at design or have never done it before.
Let’s see some other cool facts about AutoDesigner below:
- AI design assistant to give you design guidance
- UI wireframing option
- Unlimited UI templates
- Rapidly design UI mockups
- Generates editable and customizable design within the dashboard
- Easy to import and export feature is available
- And many more
With the free version, you can work on 3 three projects. Also, you’ll get 10 free templates to use. Other than that, there are two more pricing plans are available, pro and business. Pro will cost you $12 per month. And the business package will cost you $39 per month.
FlairAI is an AI-powered tool to create your own branded product photos for business. It can be a good contender compared to other AI photo generator tools. It gives quick output like ChatGPT. Just input your photos and get the output in seconds.
Apart from these general benefits, there are a lot more things that you can do with this tool.
- Remove the background from the photo
- Use the drop-drag feature to edit photos
- Easily resize and reshape photos
- A great and inutive dashboard to edit photos
- Autocomplete feature to complete your photo editing by talking
Well, you’ll find three pricing plans for FlairAI; free version, professional, and custom. To use the professional one, you need to spend $10 per month. You’ll get unlimited images to use, an available editing tool, and other features in this premium package.
The Magician is like a third-party addon for Figma. If you’re a designer and using Figma for a long time, then this tool can be very handy for you. It automates so many things such as text to icon, copywriting, text to image, and so on.
Let’s check out some other notable things about the Magician design alternative tool for ChatGPT:
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Customizable widgets
- Real-time data visualization
- Collaboration and sharing
- Mobile compatibility
- Security and privacy
It has both free and pro versions. The pro version starts at $9 per month. With this package, you’ll get early access, a 7-day free trial, all magic spells, and all new feature updates. Also, 24/7 hour customer support is available for pro users.
Some FAQs regarding ChatGPT alternatives
The main differences between ChatGPT and its opponents are the quality and accuracy of its conversational AI, the level of customization and how easy it is to use and integrate, and the overall costs.
Yes, ChatGPT can be used to make AI models that are based on voice. But more infrastructure and technology would need to turn voice input into text that ChatGPT can then use.
People might look for alternatives to ChatGPT if they want a conversational AI tool that fits their needs better or if they want to have more conversational AI options for their business.
The quality and usefulness of alternatives to ChatGPT can change depending on the tool or platform being used. It’s important to think about all of your options and choose the one that fits your needs and tastes the best.
Yes, ChatGPT alternatives can be used for similar things to ChatGPT, like customer service, virtual assistants, chatbots, and more. However, different conversational AI tools and platforms may have different features and abilities.
So, which one you’re going to use?
To summarize, the world of conversational AI is expanding rapidly, and there are numerous ChatGPT alternatives to pick from in 2023. Depending on your needs, demands, and expectations, these AI tools can play a vital role in your business. By using the power of conversational AI, businesses can improve their customer service, make their operations more efficient, and grow in the years to come.
Well, this blog post lists the top 15 alternatives to ChatGPT. Each one has a different set of features, performance, and pricing options to fit the needs of your business. It’s important to think carefully about each option and choose the one that suits your requirements the best.
So think twice, think wisely, and take the right decision at the right time by choosing the suitable ChatGPT alternative for your business!