May 17, 2019 at 5:48 pm #1954
Hi, I’ve tested the free version of plugin and encountered some problems:
1. The action button does not work. The wheel spins constantly and item is not added to cart. When page is reloaded the item appears in cart.
2. Number increment buttons does not work while clicking on them. Only after page reloading there is an effect as added products in the cart.
3. The footer cart icon is not updated dynamically, only after page reloading
4. The text “required” is shown above the table.
Please inform me how to solve these problems?May 21, 2019 at 2:15 pm #1992
Those issues shouldn’t be happened.I think something is wrong with your site. Can you send here your site link as well table page link ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
ThanksMay 22, 2019 at 1:33 pm #2018
Thank you for reply!
I’m using customized Woocommerce and WP theme. It’s Sales zone https://premmerce.com/premmerce-woocommerce-themes/. As far as I understand there is some
incompatibility between the plugin and the theme. I’ve checked and found it out that plugin works perfectly on the basic Woocommerce platform.
The link is http://zsgbkby.vh113.hosterby.com/bloki-fbs/
Is it possible to solve this issue?May 23, 2019 at 12:42 pm #2046
N:B: Our product table plugin works with all of the well developed theme.
THanksMay 23, 2019 at 12:54 pm #2047
Thank you. Its no doubt that your plugin is great! May be you have any idea what I can change instantly to make the plugin works under this theme?May 23, 2019 at 12:59 pm #2048
Listen, it’s all about development knowledge.Needs to find why this error happening. You can contact with the theme author or you can fix it yourself if you have development knowledge. OR you you can buy the pro version of our product table plugin to get full support. If you buy then we can fix it for you. I hope you got cleared now.
ThanksMay 23, 2019 at 1:03 pm #2049
I take your point, thanxMay 23, 2019 at 1:04 pm #2050
You’re most welcome.February 10, 2020 at 2:09 am #5439TimGuest
when page is reloaded the item appears in cart ? How we can make it auto?
Thanks for response
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.