If you’re selling your products online, the last thing you want is for customers to leave your website without completing the transaction. That’s why it pays to put a lot of effort into fully customizing your add-to-cart button so that it looks professional and captures customer attention.
Shopping online is easier than ever. These days, it seems like there’s a new site popping up every day, whether it be a website that sells clothes or gadgets, or one that offers services such as dating or health. These sites have been making shopping much easier, but they still can’t compare to brick-and-mortar stores because they don’t offer the same convenience.
The “Add to Cart” button is one of the most important and heavily used buttons on a website. It makes your site more interactive and engaging by prompting the user to buy what they are looking at. But, over time, all websites begin to look the same with the same button design, color scheme, and text.
If you’re looking for some quick and easy ways to improve your customer experience, this guide will give you a complete rundown of what to do with your WooCommerce add-to-cart button with Add to Cart Text Changer plugin and Quick View plugins.
Add to Cart Text Changer plugin by Code Astrology
With this plugin, we can easily change the default “Add to Cart” text to our own language or our own word. There is no need for a shortcode.No need for programming skills. Just install and activate, and then change your text easily.
Add to Cart button options:
- Change the text for the “add to cart” button on the Single Product Page.
- Icon Setting on the Add to Cart button (No Icon/Only Icon/Icon at Left/Icon at Right).
- Change the text for the “add to cart” button on the Variable Product [In Loop/ShopPage].
- Change the text for the “add to cart” button on the Grouped Product [In Loop/ShopPage.
Now can handle all types of products and for all types of pages. Like Shop page, Archive page, Single Page, etc.
How to Get the Add to Cart Text Changer Plugin?
To get this plugin,
Click on the link.
It will get you to the WordPress Org.
You can download it from there,
you can get a direct install and activate this plugin from your WP dashboard
I will show you how.
WP Dashboard >> Plugins >>Add New >> Search Plugins [Add to Cart Text Changer]
Buy Our Premium Version Add to Cart Text Changer Plugin
Plugin Set up
The default set is enough to control this plugin perfectly. You don’t need any customization. If you want more control, then you can customize this plugin setting.
Customize the WooCommerce add to cart button text.
For this plugin, you can customize the WooCommerce add to cart button text on single or shop product pages.
Like the screenshot below:
Single Product Page:
Shop Product Page:.
How can you do it? Follow my paths:
After installing the Add to Cart Text Changer plugin on your WordPress site, you will get the ADD TO CART menu.
- WooCommerce >> Add to Cart from the admin panel.
- On the Add to Cart dashboard, you will get the For Single Product Page option.
3. Where you can set the cart text as you wish.
4. Finally, Click the Submit button to save it.
There are also some other advantages which will give you extra benefits. You will definitely love it.
You can customize your variable products’ and group products’ add to cart button text.
Want to know how:
- Access your WP dashboard, then go to WooCommerce >> Add to Cart from the admin panel.
- At Add to Cart dashboard, you will get two options.
One is Variable Product [In Loop/ShopPage] and another one is Grouped Product [In Loop/ShopPage].
- Here you can change the variable and group product add to cart button text.
For the variable products, we input Choose Product into the Variable Product [In Loop/ShopPage] box.
and for the grouped products, we input Buy Now into the Grouped Product [In Loop/ShopPage] box.
4. Finally, Click Submit.
Examine the final interface on the shop page:
WooCommerce add to cart button Icon Customized.
With this Add to Cart Text Changer plugin, you can replace it with a cart icon left to right or right to left. You can remove the “add to cart” icon.
Follow my steps:
- So, go to WooCommerce >> Add to Cart from the admin panel.
- On the Add to Cart dashboard, you will get the Icon Setting option.
3. Here you can get a drop-down to control the cart icon.
4. Choose the “No icon” option to hide the cart icon.
5. If you want to show the icon left next to the text, then choose the Icon on the Left option.
6. Or, if you want to show the icon left right next to the text, then choose the Icon on the Right option.
7. Click the Submit button to save it.
Shop Page (Only Cart Icon show)
Single Product Page (Only Cart Icon show)
Quick View Plugin
The plugin displays a preview of the product in the same window as the product listing, with enlarged images and a clickable link to go straight to the product page. It’s perfect for browsing products without leaving your shop page and is especially useful for quickly checking out larger items like furniture or clothes.
Quick View Plugin Key Features:
- Works for every kind of product.
- Lightbox for product images and galleries that can be changed.
- Color Settings: Popup and Sale Flash Background; Title, Description, Product Meta, Product Price, Product Review Color
- You can use the Product Link button to go to the page for the product.
- Choose where you want the quick view button to be.
- Quick View modal has some cool animations.
- Add to Cart Settings
- The quick view plugin gives you access to customize the animation, icon, color, slider, and cart.
Video tutorial link: https://youtu.be/WiITiEZWfWE
Installation and Activation:
WordPress Org Source: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ca-quick-view/
You can download it for that, or you can get a direct install and activate this plugin from your WP dashboard.
WP administrator >> Plugins >>Add New >> Search Plugins [Quick View by Code Astrology]
After Click on the Quick View button:
With Quick View Plugin Customize the add to cart button
- After installing the quick view plugin, you will get the Appearance > Customize > CA WooCommerce Quick View Settings.
2. Click on the CA WooCommerce Quick View Settings option. You will get the CA WooCommerce Quick View Settings area.
3. From there, choose the Add to Cart Settings option.
4. it will take you to the “ Add to Cart Settings” area. Here you can change Add to Cart:
- Button Padding Top/Bottom and LEFT/RIGHT
- Cart Button Background Color
- View Cart Button Color
Here we change the add to cart button padding top/bottom and left/right (px).
And Cart Button Background Color.
FAQ for both Plugin
Is it suitable for any theme?
Yes. Both of the Plugins will adapt to your theme design.
Where can I get help or talk to the Plugin developers?
To get support, click on this link.
Will it work on the Shop/Archive/Tag page?
Yes, it will work on the Shop/Archive/Tag page.
Change the WooCommerce Add To Cart Text by Coding.
If you are familiar with coding, you can use these Woocommerce hooks.
Add To Cart Text for Single Product page:
You can easily change the add to cart button text by editing your functions.php file. Just add the code below to your theme’s functions.php file. You can also go to Your_Site->wp-includes->functions.php.
Add To Cart Text for Archive Products/Shop Page:
You may need to change the add to cart button label for archived products. To change the button label for archive products, simply add the lines below to your functions.php file in your themes directory.
If you want to use any other label then change the word ‘Buy Now’ to your preferred one.
Add To Cart Text for variable Product:
You can change the add to cart button for variable products to variable products. Just use the code below.
Add to Cart buttons can be Displayed Anywhere on your website.
You can do this with WooCommerce product shortcodes, which can be inserted anywhere on your website. This includes blog posts and other pages. Simply copy the product’s shortcodes and insert them into your post or page. Then, you can assign a unique look event to each page. This will allow you to control how the button is displayed and triggered. This makes adding add-to-cart buttons easy and versatile for your website.
If you use the Gutenberg editor, then its shortcodes option can be used to set product shortcodes on any page.
Just remember that you have to know how to customize your product shortcodes.
[products limit=”4″ columns=”4″ orderby=”popularity” on_sale=”true” ]
[products limit=”3″ columns=”3″ best_selling=”true” ]
Additionally, make sure that the button text is concise and informative so that customers know what they are getting when they make a purchase.