In Code Astrology, you will be given enough prominence as an affiliate marketer. We welcome those who are looking for a great affiliate marketing opportunity. We value their hard work in promoting our products and bringing new customers to us. And we make sure our affiliate marketers are handsomely rewarded for their activities.
- How to join our affiliate program?
You can apply to our affiliate program manually. After you apply, we will begin the review process and let you know if you are selected for our affiliate program. We would prefer applications with promising portfolios, including blog websites, YouTube channels, or strong social media appearances.
- How does our affiliate program work?
Once you are selected for our affiliate program, you will become a part of the sales team. We don’t consider our affiliate marketers as outsiders, we think of them as our family. That is why they will become our salespeople working with the sales team. As an affiliate marketer, we will leave it up to you to decide how you will refer users to our website via affiliate URLs and make purchases. When a user purchases our products, you will get a commission, easily.
The process is as follows –
Register for our affiliate program
Get confirmation after the evaluation
Know our solutions and products
Promote our products and solutions
Earn commission from sales
- How to promote our products?
Yes, as an affiliate marketer, this will be an obvious question for you. Although there are hundreds of ways to promote products, we think writing blog posts is the best way. Include our products in your blog posts and refer users to our site to make a purchase, simple.
You can also promote products through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. YouTube videos can be a great resource for promoting products. And if you are related to email marketing, you can also promote our products using bulk emails.
- Do we accept coupons or deal site affiliations?
The answer is ’No’, we don’t prefer coupons or deal site affiliations. We believe such approaches don’t generate new traffic, which is one of our main priorities for affiliate marketing.
- How do we pay our affiliate marketers?
We can pay our affiliate marketers in various ways. But we prefer paying through wire transfer, Payoneer, PayPal, skrill, and so on. We can also pay via Bkash, Nagad, or Rocket accounts. We can negotiate if an affiliate marketer wants to get paid in other ways.
- When do we pay our affiliate marketers?
It depends on the sales. There is no strict rule for this. You just need to earn at least $50 to withdraw the money. If you have earned a commission of $50 or more, you can withdraw it whenever you want.
- What are the benefits of our affiliate program?
We can assure you won’t regret becoming a part of our affiliate program. Our affiliation offers many advantages. Some of them are as follows –
- Handsome revenue-sharing program from a single sale.
- Great products don’t require much effort to sell.
- A huge selection of options for affiliation and marketing.
- Dedicated mentorship to promote products in the best way.
- No secret fees or charges from our affiliate partners.
- Monitor sales in real-time with a detailed report.
- Lucrative promotions and offers for easy marketing.
- Personalized support, which is compelling.
- Weekly tips and follow-ups through emails.
- What is our affiliate account termination policy?
It will be a matter of sorrow if you don’t want to be a part of our affiliate program anymore. We sure don’t want that. However, we won’t think twice about terminating your affiliate account for the following reasons –
- Intentionally or unintentionally collect spam links from unknown threads
- Spread exaggerated information about our products
- Use unethical means for promotion
- Take the Blackhat approach to provoke search engines
- Promote our competitors while remaining one of the affiliates
- Promote our products on an illegal website
- Generate sales using coupons or deal websites
- Use the Pay Per Click (PPC) policy for affiliation
Last updated on April 7, 2022.